NQF4 QUALIFICATION FOR ESTATE AGENTS
Please note that this discounted price is ONLY AVAILABLE to members of theagentlounge
REAL ESTATE NQF4 SUBSCRIPTION METHOD
A R870.00 enrolment fee plus R875.00 / month
The subscription plan for the National FET Certificate in Real Estate NQF 4 online requires an initial fee of R1745 (which includes a R870 enrolment fee) plus a minimum of 6 monthly payments of R875 each. If the qualification is completed in less than 6 months, then an assessment fee equal to the outstanding minimum monthly subscription amounts will be charged. Thus, the minimum fee for this qualification is R6,995.
Please note that this hugely discounted price is ONLY AVAILABLE to members of theagentlounge
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR RPL?
- Only full status agents may enrol for RPL (or interns who were once full status agents who have extensive real estate experience);
- All RPL applicants will be required to complete a pre-RPL assessment to ensure readiness for RPL;
- RPL candidates to note that there is no training offered with the RPL enrolment option and all assessments are completed using your existing learning as the basis for your assessments.
Learners must have a PC or tablet (or smart phone, but this could be too small to complete your assessments on) with sufficient internet connectivity to download and upload your assessments. A good level of computer literacy is also advantageous.
You must also be employed in a property/real estate environment so that you can complete the practical assessments.
The Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) made it mandatory that all agents must acquire this National FET Certificate in Real Estate during their first 12 months as an intern agent. It is the first step in fulfilling the EAAB’s legal requirements. The other requirements that must be met to become a professional estate agent are:
- the completion of a 12 month internship,
- the submission of a logbook,
- passing the Professional Designation Exam (PDE) and
- ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)